The hand extruder, also called "Torchio" or "Bigolaro", is a traditional Italian tool to make fresh handmade pasta of various shapes.
There are 5 different models available with different capacities, each one equipped with two standard dies: spaghetti (bigoli) 2,5 mm and rigatoni (gargati) 6 mm.
- Dies for tagliolini 3 mm, tagliatelle 7 mm e bucatini 3,7 mm (the latter available only for 8° and B models).
- 5°: Pasta capacity 0,40 kg - Weight 4,10 kg
- 6°: Pasta capacity 0,48 kg - Weight 4,70 kg
- 7°: Pasta capacity 0,54 kg - Weight 5,60 kg
- 8°: Pasta capacity 0,70 kg - Weight 6,30 kg
- B: Pasta capacity 0,48 kg - Weight 5,00 kg (same capacity as model 6° but the die is inserted from below by unscrewing the ring nut)