Fimar MPF 2,5N is an automatic pasta machine to mix and mould any type of flour or egg pasta in different shapes, for the production of pasta: just insert the ingredients and in a few minutes the pasta is ready in the types and sizes you want.
The machine guarantees maximum hygiene for the parts in contact with the dough are easily removable for cleaning, all parts are made in stainless steel.
Metal construction, with movements on ball bearings and lifetime lubrication, virtually maintenance-free.
Model built according to national and international safety regulations.
Attention: it is recommended not to go beyond two consecutive production cycles (a cycle consists of the mixing phase and the pasta extrusion phase). At the end of the two cycles, the machine must be switched off, carefully cleaned of any residual dough and left to cool for at least an hour.
THE DIES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MACHINE'S PRICE, BUT MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Structure lined with scratchproof paint
- Vat and mixing shaft in stainless steel
- Screw in brass-bronze alloy
- Safety microswitch on lid
- Brass-bronze dies for the production of the pasta type depending on the chosen format.
- Electronic cutter that allows to automatically cut the pasta extruded from the machine and automate the process of production.
- Stainless steel pasta trolley (pasta trays not included)
- Perforated pasta trays
Power: 0.37 kW (0.5 HP)
Power: 220V/50Hz 1ph - 110V/60Hz 1ph - 220V/60Hz 1ph
Vat capacity: 2.5 kg
Productivity: 5 kg/h
Die diameter: Ø 63 mm
Dimensions: cm 26x60x38-56h
Net Weight: 29 kg
Gross Weight: 38 kg
Package dimensions: cm 72x37x58h
Package volume: 0.155 m³