Fimar pasta machine MPF 2,5N is an automatic machine for mixing and moulding flour with or without eggs in different shapes: just insert the ingredients and in a few minutes pasta is ready in the shapes and sizes you want.
The machine guarantees an high standard of hygiene because the parts in contact with the dough are easily removable for cleaning and they are made of stainless steel.
Metal manifacturing with motions on ball bearings and screws lubrication, basically maintenance-free.
Developed according to national and international accident-prevention measures.
Attention: it is recommended not to go beyond two consecutive production cycles (a cycle consists of the mixing phase and the pasta extrusion phase). At the end of the two cycles, the machine must be switched off, carefully cleaned of any residual dough and left to cool for at least an hour.
THE DIES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MACHINE'S PRICE, BUT MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Lineapasta supplies together with the machines and only to its customers, a user, maintenance and installation manual and a pasta recipe book, to be used with our professional machines.
- Vat, vat bearing, kneading hook, propeller and structure made of stainless steel AISI 304
- Microswitch on vat cover
- Completely removable vat for a fast and easy washing
- Digital instrument board
- Grid cover which allows ingredients introduction even during working
- Power: 0.37 kW (0.5 HP)
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz 1Ph - 380V/50Hz 3Ph - 110V/60Hz 1ph - 220V/60Hz 1Ph - 220V/60Hz 3Ph
- Vat capacity: 2 kg
- Productivity: 4 kg/h
- Dies diameter: Ø 63 mm
- Dimensions: cm 30x55x42,5/54h
- Net weight: 26,5 kg
- Gross weight: 35 kg
- Packaging dimensions: cm 65x39x56h
- Packing volume: 0.141 m³