Fresh pasta machine with double vat and vacuum MAC 30S
The fresh pasta maker with vacuum MAC 30S is a highly reliable machine equipped with double vat which allows to knead and extrude at the same time so it allows a continuous production of short, long, and fresh pasta sheet which can be obtained with any type of flour or semolina.
It is equipped with a vacuum extrusion device particularly recommended for those who want also to dry the pasta as it allows to obtain a more homogeneous mixture, without pits and more resistant to breakage once dried. Furthermore, the product is more colorful and air bubbles-free.
The dies can be supplied in bronze to produce a rougher and more porous pasta, better suited to retaining the sauce, or in PTFE (teflon) for a smoother and more glossy pasta.
The MAC 30S is recommended for shops and laboratories, it is built entirely of stainless steel mounted on wheels and is equipped with a control panel and complies with current accident prevention regulations.
It is supplied with an automatic pasta cutter for short pasta with speed variator with 1, 2 and 4 blade knives and two pasta trays.
- Stainless steel structure
- Automatic pasta cutter
- Fan for pre-drying the pasta
- Water cooling system
- Dismountable mixing shafts
- Vertical extrusion head
- Impulse-pasta cutting device for long pasta and special shapes
- Speed variator (MAC 30SV version): allows a variable output, particularly suitable for direct coupling with machines for ravioli, tortellini and cappelletti production.
- Other changes on request
TECHNICAL DATA MAC 30S and MAC 30SV:
- Power: 380V/50Hz 3ph - 220V/60Hz 3ph
- Power: 3 kW
- Vat capacity: 12 kg
- Hourly production: 22-28 kg (15-40kg for MAC 30SV version)
- Dimension: cm 70x95x115h
- Weight: 170 kg (190 kg for MAC 30SV version)
- Die diameter: Ø 94 mm