Fimar PF40E is an automatic machine for mixing and moulding flour with or without eggs equipped with electronic cutter and cooling system, for the production of pasta: you just need to insert the ingredients and in a few minutes the pasta is ready in the shapes and sizes you want. The machine guarantees maximum hygiene because the parts in contact with the dough are made of stainless steel. The mixing vat too is completely removable for a perfect cleaning.
Metal construction, with movements on ball bearings and screw lubrication, practically maintenance-free.
Model built according to national and international safety regulations.
THE DIES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE MACHINE'S PRICE AND THEY HAVE TO BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- Covered structure with scratch-resistant paint
- Vat and vat support in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Base in anti-scratch painted steel
- Fully removable vat for cleaning
- Microswitch on vat lid
- Electronic pasta cutter
- Water cooling system
- Brass-bronze dies for the production of the pasta shape depending on the chosen format.
- Perforated pasta trays
- Power: 0,750 kW
- Power: 220V/50Hz 1Ph - 380V/50Hz 3Ph - 110V/60Hz 1Ph - 220V/60Hz 1Ph - 220V/60Hz 3Ph
- Vat capacity: 3,5 kg
- Productivity: 7 kg/h
- Die diameter: Ø 63 mm
- Dimensions: cm 30,7x59,4x52,5h
- Net Weight: 35 kg
- Gross Weight: 46 kg
- Package dimensions: cm 70x46x77h
- Package volume: 0,25 m³