Fimar PF15E is an automatic pasta machine to mix and extrude any type of flour or egg pasta in different shapes: just insert the ingredients and in a few minutes the pasta is ready in the types and sizes you want.
The machine guarantees maximum hygiene for the parts in contact with the dough are easily removable for cleaning, all parts are made in stainless steel.
Metal construction, with movements on ball bearings and lifetime lubrication, virtually maintenance-free.
Model built according to national and international safety regulations.
Warning: it is recommended not to go beyond two consecutive production cycles (a cycle consists of the mixing phase and the pasta extrusion phase). At the end of the two cycles, the machine must be switched off, carefully cleaned of any residual dough and left to cool for at least an hour.
The Fimar PF15E cannot mount the electronic knife, which can only be installed from the PF25E model upwards and it doesn't include any dies.
- Vat and mixing shaft in stainless steel
- Safety microswitch on vat lid
- Lid with slits to allow the insertion of ingredients even during processing
- Fully removable vat for quick and easy cleaning
- Brass-bronze dies for the production of the pasta type depending on the chosen shape
- Stainless steel pasta trolley (pasta trays not included)
- Perforated pasta trays
Power: 0,25 kW (0,33 HP)
Voltage: 230V/50Hz 1Ph - 110V/60Hz 1Ph
Vat capacity: 1,5 kg
Extrusion speed: 5 kg/h
Productivity: 2,5 kg/h
Die diameter: Ø56 mm
Dimensions: cm 25,3x47,25x31,6/45h
Net Weight: 16 kg
Gross Weight: 19 kg
Package dimensions: cm 28x52x45h
Package volume: 0.065 m³