Important: this object is no longer available because already sold or not for sale anymore. We invite you to visit our website to find any similar equipment.
Press K600 - La Monferrina
The Press for pasta K600 La Monferrina is a press for production of 600 Kg/h of pasta.
Completaly automatic, it can process any type of flour of durum wheat (semolina), because the turbine pre-mixing gives to the mix a perfect moisture.
The mix is processed under vacuum and extruded with a specially shaped and polished screw.
The extrusion is performed with electronic pressure and temperature control.
The die, inserted by a simple pushing, is ejected automatically.
The K600 has been designed to work simply and safely 24 hours daily.
Lineapasta supplies together with the machines and only to its customers, a user, maintenance and installation manual in paper and digital format with also a pasta recipe book, to be used with our professional machines.
- Volumetric type water doser
- Turbine pre-mixer to allow the liquid vaporization so to obtain a perfect dough moisture
- Second mixer under vacuum
- Extruding unit with stainless steel screw (mm. 140)
- Round extruding head with diffuser and digital pressure control (die diameter mm. 350)
- Cooling system by automatic closed circuit unit and refrigeration through gas R404 (optional)
- Automatic pasta cutter with electronic control of cutting speed
- Main structure in painted steel
- Ladder with access footpath
The semi-automatic line consists of the following units:
- Flour elevator;
- Conveyor for pre-dryer discharge;
- Silo to stock dry pasta;
- Conveyor for silo loading and unloading.
- Weight: 2750 Kg
- Dimensions mm (AxBxC): 2550x4000x5200
- Installed power: 31 kW
- Die diameter: 350mm
- Production per hour: 600 Kg